ISEEN is thrilled to be able to offer two annual scholarships to experiential educators who would not otherwise be able to attend the annual ISEEN Institute. Details of the scholarship include:
- Two scholarships will be awarded annually to two different individuals from two different schools/organizations. It is important to note that you should only apply for a scholarship if your school DOES NOT have the resources to consider sending you. Please honor the intent of the scholarship and ensure this is the case, prior to applying.
- Scholarship will include a free registration and up to $700.00 in reimbursements to cover hotel, travel, etc. related to Institute attendance. To receive reimbursement, scholarship recipients must submit their receipts to the ISEEN Treasurer by February 15th, following the Institute.
- Preference will be given to independent school applicants, but is open to other experiential educators, including other non-profits, vendors, etc, Preference may also be given to first time attendees.
- Scholarship Applications will be due by September 15th. All scholarship applications must be submitted using the form below.
- Applicants will be notified of approval, or denial by September 30th.
- Scholarship decisions will be made by the ISEEN scholarship committee, composed of a diverse group of ISEEN Board of Director members.
- Any questions regarding the scholarship process can be directed to the ISEEN Executive Director